Παρασκευή 25 Αυγούστου 2023


Anthoula P. Veziri

Looking for … WiFi

Every summer for the last few years, I face the same problem: I don’t have WiFi for my laptop. This means that I have to think and do something in order to find the solution. So I thought about it and I find it!

I go with my laptop to cafes, beach bars, taverns and there, after ordering, I have free WiFi. At first the frequenters look at me curiously, but after a while they get used to it. From there, I log into Facebook, check my emails, but also do various tasks that may include, for example, some tests in seminars that I attend.

I remember one time I was with my daughter in the cafeteria of a summer resort. My daughter was annoyed that I wasn’t paying attention to her and said:
“Oh mom, put that computer away, let’s talk for a while!” “Stop my child, I told her afterwards, I’m taking a test now, don’t talk
 to me!”

Another time in a village tavern, after we sat down and ordered, I also got the coveted WiFi. I took out my laptop, turned it on and I connected. Soon, among the salad, meat, beer and fries, there was my laptop and I was working normally. The others looked at me questioningly, I don’t know exactly what they were saying and I didn’t care. I was doing my job!

Now that I think about it, searching for WiFi on my vacation has one good side: I get out of the house, see new places and meet other people. Who said that technology isolates us and distances us from others?

It has happened to me a few times that some acquaintances and friends share the internet data for my mobile. The last time indeed it was at a fair. We laughed a lot and had a great time!

Searching for WiFi during my holidays is very interesting and gives me pleasant moments, since it is combined with new and unforgettable experiences!

Anthoula P. Veziri



Anthoula P. Veziri


Anthoula P. Veziri







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Έκθεση Ζωγραφικής: «Αύρα καλοκαιρινή»   Ανθούλα Π. Βεζύρη   Πρόσκληση Σας προσκαλώ στην έκθεσή μου που θα  πραγματοποιηθεί στην ...